Prizes: 1st – £2; 2nd – £1; 3rd – 50p.
128. 5 potatoes (kidney or oval) white
129. 5 potatoes (kidney or oval) coloured
130. 5 potatoes (round) any colour
131. 3 stems of kale
132. 7lb sample of Barley in bag
133. 7lb sample of silage in bag
134. Bale of hay (permanent pasture)
135. Bale of hay (temporary pasture)
136. 3 Fodder Beet
Entrance Fee £2. Prizes 1st – £10; 2nd – £6; 3rd – £4
137. 1 Breeding Ewe (any breed or cross 4 teeth or older)
138. 1 Ewe (any breed or cross 2 teeth)
139. 1 Ewe Lamb (any breed or cross for breeding)
140. 1 Ram (any breed or cross shearling)
141. 1 Older Ram (any breed or cross)
142. Any Ram Lamb (born this year, any breed or cross)
143. 1 Finished Lamb (any breed or cross not entered in previous classes)
All livestock subject to DEFRA regulations and must be delivered to the Show field between 9.30 and 10.00 a.m.
MV section available. Please inform the Secretary by Wednesday 15th August so that we can make adequate arrangements.
We would ask all Exhibitors and Visitors to follow the advice given on the Show field.
Entrance fee: 50p; Shield and Trophy
Entries taken on the day.
Tom Archer, Agricultural Secretary
Tel: 01647 253017
Straw Barn, Dry Lane, Christow, Nr. Exeter, EX6 7PQ