Held under Kennel Club Rules and Regulations. All exhibitors have to pay entry to show field. Dogs need not be registered with the Kennel Club, Puppies under 6 months of age are not eligible. Dogs to be kept under strict control. An outside tap can be used to provide drinking water for your dog – please bring your own container.
All entries taken on the show field from 12:30 pm.
1:30pm start, Dog Ring.
To speed up entering on the day please complete and bring along the entry form.
Entrance Fee £2 per class. Prizes and Rosettes to 4th Place.
178. Any variety puppy
179. Any variety sporting
180. Any variety non-sporting
181. Any variety open
Dogs which have won any of the following are not eligible for entry in the Pedigree Class Section:
1. Challenge Certificate (or any award that counts towards the title of champion) under the rules of any governing body recognised by the Kennel Club.
2. Reserve Challenge Certificate
3. Junior Warrant
Novelty Entrance Fee £2 per class. Prizes and Rosettes to 4th Place.
182. Dog with the waggiest tail
183. Best non pedigree
184. Best rescue dog
185. Prettiest bitch
186. Handsomest Dog
187. Best child handler (under 14 yrs)
188. Dog in best condition
189. Dog judge would like to take home
190. Best veteran (7 yrs and over)
191. Best bad hair day
192. Best dog in show district
193. Best in show (automatic free entry for all 1st prize winners)