Tom Archer, Agricultural Secretary
Tel: 01647 253017
Straw Barn, Dry Lane, Christow, Nr. Exeter, EX6 7PQ
Prizes: 1st £2, 2nd £1, 3rd 50p
Send entries to: Peter Farnsworth, Rendells, Chagford, TQ13 8AX by 17th August.
- 5 potatoes, kidney or oval (white)
- 5 potatoes, kidney or oval (coloured)
- 5 potatoes, round (any colour)
- 3 stems of kale
- 7lb sample of barley in bag
- 7lb sample of silage in bag
- Bale of hay (permanent pasture)
- Bale of hay (temporary pasture)
- 3 fodder beet
Entrance fee £2 per class entry. Prizes 1st £10, 2nd £6, 3rd £4.
Send entries to: Peter Farnsworth, Rendells, Chagford, TQ13 8AX by 17th August. Please make cheque payable to Christow and District Horicultural and Agricultural Show Society.
- 1 breeding ewe (any breed or cross, 4 teeth or older)
- 1 ewe (any breed or cross, 2 teeth)
- 1 ewe lamb (any breed or cross for breeding)
- 1 ram (any breed or cross shearling)
- 1 older ram (any breed or cross)
- 1 ram lamb (any breed or cross)
- 1 finished lamb (any breed or cross not entered in previous
All livestock subject to DEFRA regulations and must be delivered to the show field between 9.30 and 10.00am.
MV section available. Please inform the Secretary by Wednesday 17th August so that we can make adequate arrangements.
All Exhibitors and Visitors must follow the advice given on the show field.
Entrance fee: 50p. Shield and Trophy
Entries taken on the day.