Held under Kennel Club Rules and Regulations. Dogs need not be registered with the Kennel Club, Puppies under 6 months of age are not eligible. Dogs to be kept under strict control. An outside tap can be used to provide drinking water for your dog – please bring your own container.
All entries taken on the show field from 12:30 pm.
1:30pm start, Dog Ring.
To speed up entering on the day please complete and bring along the entry form *form coming soon*.
Entrance Fee £2 per class. Prizes and Rosettes to 4th Place.
- Any variety puppy
- Any variety sporting
- Any variety non-sporting
- Any variety open
Dogs which have won any of the following are not eligible for entry in the Pedigree Class Section:
1. Challenge Certificate (or any award that counts towards the title of champion) under the rules of any governing body recognised by the Kennel Club.
2. Reserve Challenge Certificate
3. Junior Warrant
Novelty Entrance Fee £2 per class. Prizes and Rosettes to 4th Place.
- Dog with the waggiest tail
- Best non-pedigree
- Best rescue dog
- Prettiest bitch
- Handsomest Dog
- Best child handler (under 14 yrs)
- Dog in best condition
- Dog judge would like to take home
- Best veteran (7 yrs and over)
- Best trick (one trick per dog)
- Best dog in show district
- Best in show (automatic free entry for all 1st prize winners)
Please note class numbers TBC.