Entrance Fee £4. Rosettes to 6th place.
9.00am start Ring 1.
- Best Turned Out (open)
- Lead Rein Pony (rider 8 and under)
Lead rein to be affixed to noseband
- Assisted First Ridden (rider 10 and under)
May be assisted but not led
- First Ridden (rider 10 and under)
- Best Rider (open)
- Best Rider (rider 10 and under)
- Veteran Horse or Pony (horse or pony 16 years and over)
- Pony Club Pony 14.2hh and under
- Riding Club Horse over 14.3hh and over
- Best Combination (open)
- Mountain and Moorland (open)
Open to registered and non-registered ponies
Followed by Showing Championship which is open to 1st and 2nd prize winners from classes 147 – 157.
Clear Round Show Jumping
Entrance Fee £2 (pay at ring side). Rosette for clear round.
10.00am– 12.00pm Ring 2.
Entrance Fee £4. Rosettes to 6th place
1.30pm start, Ring 2
- Working Hunter Pony. Jumps not to exceed 30cm. May be led or assisted.
- Working Hunter Pony. Jumps not to exceed 40cm.
- Working Hunter. Jumps not to exceed 60cm.
- Working Hunter. Jumps not to exceed 70cm.
Followed by Working Hunter Championship which is open to 1st and 2nd prize winners from classes 158 – 161.
Entrance Fee £4. Rosettes to 6th Place
12.30pm start, Ring 2.
- Horse and Hound Relay
- Lead Rein Show Jumping, poles and tiny fences
- Lead Rein Show Jumping, 30 – 40 cm
- Mini Show Jumping 40cm(may be assisted, not led)
- Show Jumping, 50cm
- Show Jumping, 60cm
- Show Jumping, 70cm
- Show Jumping, 80cm
- Show Jumping, 90cm
Entrance Fee £4. Prizes 1st :£20, 2nd: £15, 3rd: £10.
3:00 pm start, Ring 1.
- Private Driving and Turn-out
- Exercise Vehicles
- Cone Obstacle Driving
Classes 196 and 197 are show classes. They will take place simultaneously but will be judged independently, with separate rosettes for each category.
All riders must wear BSI approved headgear. All ridden ponies must be over 4 years of age.
There will be a £2 First Aid Contribution for all Horse and Pony classes per competitor.
The Committee strongly advise all competitors to have third party insurance.